Conveyor Belt for coal
Product Code : 5676
Brand Name : GLOBAL TRANSMISSION
Belt conveyors are used throughout the world for the conveying of bulk materials.
- Belt conveyors are capable of handling a wide range of bulk materials from very fine to large lump sizes. Very fine materials such as portland cement are loaded at terminals using belt conveyors. Large lump size materials such as coal are transported from mines using belt conveyors.
- Belt conveyors can be designed to handle capacities for any operation. It is common for belt conveyors to unload ships at capacities up to 10,000 tons per hour. Belt conveyors can also be designed for batching operations or to convey a small amount of material between processes.
- Belt conveyors can be configured to fit almost any application. A belt conveyor can convey material horizontally, on an incline or a combination of both. It is common to use a single belt conveyor to transport material horizontally a certain distance, then elevate the material on an inclined section of belt conveyor and then horizontally again.
- Belt conveyors can be used to stock-pile or reclaim bulk materials. Radial stackers are used for creating large piles of materials such as wood chips, coal or ore. Reclaim belt conveyors are located under the piles to carry the materials into the plant for processing.
- Belt conveyors require less horsepower to operate than other types of conveyors. Bulk materials are carried on top of the belt and remain static, therefore requiring much less energy to move.